Thursday, August 7, 2008

The New Baby




This is my new great niece with her mom, my niece, and dad. I think she looks just like her daddy. Their oldest daughter looks like her daddy while their middle daughter looks just like her mom did as a baby.

I love the picture of the three girls. Emily, big sister, looks mildly interested, but Madeline, the middle child, seems overcome with delight at the first view of her new baby sister. I love it! May she always be as happy with her as she was at first glance!

As I've done before, I ask you to pray with me as these parents continue to try to teach their children about the Lord, so that one day, by His grace, each one of them will come to trust Him as Lord and Savior of her life.

1 comment:

Larry and Sallie Fogle said...

I knew the delighted great-aunt would quickly have pictures to share. Isn't God wonderful to create each one so unique but still with traits of the parents.
Sallie