Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rejoice with Me!

I'm going to post a short update for those not on Facebook. As I said there, I have "a cloud the size of a man's hand (1 Kings 18:44)" to report. After years of interviewing, researching, brainstorming, planning, etc. I have finally written a rough draft of the first chapter of the history book I've been commissioned to write. It still needs much editing/proofreading, but it's a start and definitely cause for rejoicing. I'm grateful that I've gotten this far.

I still have lots of researching, brainstorming, and planning to do, and a few more interviews, but I feel I've made some significant progress having written this first chapter. But please continue to pray. There is still much to be done.

My friends, Cal and Bobbi Biddle should arrive on Saturday to begin helping me with the project. Pray that I'll be able to utilize their abilities and gifts to the best advantage and that they'll find this to be a satisfying project.

1 comment:

Larry and Sallie Fogle said...

Glad to hear that you are beginning the actual writing. All that research will now pay off. We will be praying for continued progress.