Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Baby



At the age of almost 18 months, my baby, Snookums, is becoming a bit more sedate which allowed me to take this picture of her. A friend gave her the little Teddy bear lying on the floor beside her, which she dearly loves. That poor bear has been attacked and mauled mercilessly so many times. It is in danger of loosing one or more limbs soon, but it remains one of Snookums' favorite toys.

My little Snookums has provided hours of fun and companionship for me, and I'm thankful to have her. And at only 3 1/3 pounds, she is just the right size for me - not so big that I have trouble carrying her up and down stairs, and not so small that I'm likely to trip over her.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

What an adorable expression on her face!! I love the photo and I love her :)