Monday, December 29, 2014

Our Post-Christmas Celebration

 These children have been a part of our Christmas celebration. The picture was taken after church yesterday. The four lighter-haired children belong to Rebekah, the second child of my younger sister. The four with darker hair belong to one of my nephews, Mary Ellen's oldest son. He doesn't wish the children to be identified in any way.

With four children, nine and under, the noise level around here has been a bit higher than I'm used to hearing. It's amazing how quickly these children grow from year to year. The youngest of these children was born in the spring, so I've never before seen her. And it will probably be another year before I get to see any of them again.

1 comment:

Susan said...

What a cute photo of these unidentified children :)