Friday, May 8, 2015

My New Wheels!

Well, I did it! I purchased my new (to me) wheels this morning. In case you don't recognize the vehicle, which I wouldn't have until a few weeks ago, it's a Scion xB. It's not the car I would have purchased if things were different; it's also not the color I would have chosen if I had had a choice. I never would have imagined that I would drive around in a vehicle shaped like a rectangular box, but things change as one ages. I pray it will serve me well in the days and years ahead. 

1 comment:

Susan said...

You look very small in that big vehicle! I think you will love it, too. It looks very roomy and like you will be able to transport things easily. Also, it's always nice to get a new vehicle because there is less upkeep on it (for a while at least).