Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm really busy--can you tell?

I'm sorry I haven't posted in some time. I'm really busy. If I'm not at Bibles International working, I'm working at home on freelance proofreading. Last week I was busy writing some of my memoirs that are going to be included in a book of the best missionary stories of those who have served with Baptist Mid-Missions. I'm really looking forward to reading that once it is published.

Two weeks ago some of my missionary colleagues and I went to our mission's annual conference in Elyria, Ohio. It was really a blessing. There were so many highlights. Among them was one personal one--I was awarded a pin for 25 years of ministry with Baptist Mid-Missions. One of my colleagues took my picture, and I wanted to upload that onto my blog, but I can't figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to my computer. As I've said before, I'm not particularly technologically savvy. So you'll just have to take my word for it. I was there and got the pin and certificate.

I'm hoping someone can help me upload the pictures soon. When that happens I'll post one or more, unless it takes so long that they're completely out of date.

Thanks for reading my blog even when I'm not very good about keeping it updated.

No comments: