Saturday, June 28, 2008

Keeping Busy~~

The Lord is blessing abundantly in the amount of freelance work I'm getting from the publisher. Please pray with me that I'll be able to get it done on their timeline. They don't give me a very long turnaround time. I've been working on this batch most of the day today.

Bibles International lost one of our adjunct consultants last Sunday. He was only 53 years old. He had suffered with severe migraine headaches for as long as I've known of him. He had a migraine Sunday morning so stayed home from church. When his wife returned from church, she found he was gone to be with the Lord. We have been dealing with the shock of this all week. I think I've relearned the importance of living life so as to be prepared to meet the Lord at any minute. We grieve for his wife and his five children and the grandchildren. Our director went to his memorial service today, to represent Bibles International.

This has been a stressful week for many of us at Bibles International, as several of us have attempted to do things for which we have had little training. I don't know about you, but I know I can't learn how to do new things on the computer by reading a manual. What I need is someone saying, "This is how you do that." When we have no one around who can do that, things become a bit tense sometimes.

I've been told that the creatures/insects in my house are in the house, not between the walls, and that they are beetles of some kind. An exterminating company came this week and sprayed heavily in my house. They called the next day saying they need to return, but they haven't yet done that. The man who came on Tuesday evening told me he believes the problem is in my furniture and that I may need to get rid of my furniture! That would be a costly solution, and one I'm not eager to take advantage of. Please continue to pray with me about this.

Well my friends, it's late and I'm tired and not yet ready to go to bed. So until next time ...

No comments: