Sunday, June 22, 2008

I'm Back After a Long Absence

I'm sorry I've been so delinquent in posting. My trip back from Indiana went well, although I drove through several areas where water had previously been across the road. I also narrowly missed a deer, so I'm thankful for God's providential protection.

I'm in the midst of another proofreading job, and this one has to be back in a week again, so I don't have much time to work on it. But that's pretty predictable. As usual, I need your prayers.

I also need them because I'm trying to get my prayer letter out before the end of the month. Will you pray about that with me, please? Thanks!

Until next time then~~

1 comment:

Carol Hightower said...

Hi Elaine...what fun! A blog! Yes, I will add this to my Favorites! Good to be in touch, here, THERE or in the air, Carol