Thursday, August 30, 2012

Consultant Seminar

 

One of the highlights of the year for us at Bibles International is the time of consultant seminar. During this week, as many Scripture and literacy consultants as possible converge on Bibles International to interact with each other, hone their skills, and receive appropriate educational upgrades. We recently finished this consultant seminar.

Even for those of us who are not consultants, this is a time of interacting with the consultants, many of whom would otherwise be scattered around the world. We also have the opportunity to meet new consultants or those who are considering coming with Bibles International. Our building in Grand Rapids is filled almost to the point of overflowing. We are thankful that all who traveled here from various places have returned home safely. 

While you pray for us at Bibles International, would you pray for me, specifically? I'm involved in a new project, unlike any I've ever done before. I was thinking yesterday evening about the old adage: You can't teach an old dog new tricks. Maybe that's not so true, after all. I enjoy learning, and I'm still doing it. Sometimes it's stressful, though, as I'm sure you know.

No comments: