Thursday, January 2, 2014

Retirement Party Hosted for me by my Family


My younger sister, Mary Ellen, and one of her daughters,
preparing the hor d'oeuvres for the event.

My cousin's granddaughter on the left, playing with my great-niece, on the right. They met for the first time at my retirement party.

My youngest niece, Rachel, with her elder son, Josiah.

A revolving globe, my retirement gift from Bibles International,
with several souvenirs from my missionary career in Africa.

Flowers and a decorated cake from my family.

My niece, Rebekah, showing my decorated cake.

It was a pleasant afternoon, this past Saturday, and I'm so grateful for all the effort and money spent by my family. I'm sorry for those who were unable to attend.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Susan said...

I loved seeing the pictures!

Larry and Sallie Fogle said...

How special for you! I'm so glad they did this for you. You are loved.