Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Snow Totals

I think you'd be disappointed if I didn't mention the snow, wouldn't you? With the beautiful snow we had last night, we're now up to 107 inches for the season. When I say that the snow was beautiful, you probably think I'm being sarcastic. Not true! It was gorgeous. When I first awakened this morning, all the branches were perfectly covered, lined with an even layer of snow. This is the second snowiest season recorded in Grand Rapids. We're expecting snow again on April 1st, and that's not an April Fool's joke.

I had a good interview yesterday with interesting stories about the earlier days of Bibles International. Continue to pray that I'll get the right information to make this an interesting book. Unless people give me that kind of information, the book will fall flat, I'm afraid. I want people to see God's hand at work throughout the past years, using Bibles International to accomplish His purposes among the millions of people who still wait for God's Word in their heart language or mother tongue.

No comments: