Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Asking for your Prayers

Well folks, I'm going to be traveling tomorrow and would like to have you praying for me. I leave tomorrow morning for my younger sister's house in Boonville, Indiana. She and I and her husband and maybe her daughter are going down to Kentucky for a wedding on Friday. On Saturday I'll go to Oakland City, Indiana, about thirty miles from Boonville, where I'll speak on Sunday. I'm also going to be speaking to the Ladies' Bible Study on Tuesday afternoon. Please pray for me then, too.

I'll go back to my sister's house on Thursday morning and stay there until Sunday, June 8, or Monday. Sunday I'll be speaking in one of my supporting churches in Evansville. I'd like to start back that day so I don't have to make the trip back here all in one day, but I haven't yet decided about that for sure. In any case I'll be driving on that Sunday and Monday as well, so pray for me then too, please.

The insect saga and my home is ongoing. Please pray that this problem will soon be resolved.

Thank you for all your prayers on my behalf. I need them.

So until next time...

1 comment:

Larry and Sallie Fogle said...

We will be praying. Travel safe.
Sallie