Friday, October 31, 2008

Changing Seasons

For years I've loved taking pictures of nature. I don't consider myself particularly good at it, but I continue to work at it.

One day this week, I had to go out of town for a dental appointment. You may ask why I'd leave the metropolitan Grand Rapids area to see a dentist. The answer is rather simple. This dentist gives Baptist Mid-Missions missionaries a financial break--a significant one in fact. So I took these pictures as I was driving back.

As you can see, the peak season of our beautiful fall leaves has come and gone. But not only did I enjoy the few that remain. I also enjoyed the cloud formations that day. I'm pretty sure they were filled with snow, but none fell around here, for which I'm thankful. I just don't belive I'm quite ready for winter yet.


There are other pictures I took that day that I'd love to add to this post, but believe it or not, my brain is playing tricks on me. I can't recall how to add other pictures to the same post, so I may have to add each of them to an individual post. See what happens when you have a birthday!

No comments: