Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Pictures of Fall

These pictures were taken the same day as the one on my previous post. The clouds that day were spectacular. One of my friends always says that when she sees clouds in the sky, she things the Lord might be returning since Luke 21:27 says we'll see Christ coming "in a cloud with power and great glory." My feeling is that since He created the clouds in the first place, He can certainly create clouds when He wants to return.

Be that as it may, I thought you might enjoy these pictures. It was bitterly cold that day. I stood out pumping gasoline, because the price was better in the little town west of us than in Grand Rapids. It was a very breezy day to be out pumping gas. That is only a harbinger of what is to come. I've always enjoyed fall, but now that I live in Grand Rapids, my enjoyment of that season is somewhat dampened by the fact that I know winter is on its way. I'm praying we won't have one as bad this year as last year's was. The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a cold winter. We'll see. I can better handle the cold than constant snow like we had last year. That makes it so dangerous for me to be out walking.

Well, enjoy the cloud formations and the few fall leaves that are left. Things will soon be white!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: