Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Latest News

You must have wondered if I've dropped off the face of the earth. I have not; I've just been very busy.

In my last post I told you about the loss of my little Precious. Oh, how I missed her after she was gone. Because I was grieving so much, several of my family members suggested that I get a new puppy. In fact, they paid for her.

Let me tell you a bit about my new baby. She is also a Yorkie, who was only 9 1/2 weeks old when I got her. She weighed only 21 ounces when she came to my home. She looks very much like Precious. In fact, it would be hard to tell them apart if they were side by side and the same size, I think. My new baby's name is Snookums. But truthfully, I often call her Precious by mistake.

I continue to work on the history of BI. As of a few minutes ago, I've finished the fifth chapter. Since the book will be at least 12 chapters, assuming each of them is about the same size, I'm approximately 41% done with the writing. There remains endless editing, rearranging, correcting, etc. Please continue to pray.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our neighbor has a Yorkie - Rudy...we tease the he walks them, rather than they walk him! He's a cutie....

Glad you have your little one...

God is good - all the time!

We met some friends at Windell's (Dale) last Saturday. I always think of you when going down the hwy and see the airport sign.

Carol :o)

Susan said...

Whoa - you are almost half done! Woo hoo! Is Snookums related to Precious? That would be kind of neat :)

Elaine said...

I don't think Snookums and Precious are related, alhtough it's possible since they came from the same kennel. She's sleeping on my arm right now. Well, she was until I started typing. Sometimes, when she's awake and full of energy, she just gets right up on the laptop! That's real convenient!

Susan said...

Image of Snookums on the laptop = CUTE!!!