Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Greetings to You

It's Christmas Eve morning, and I'm enjoying a semi-quiet day. I'm preparing some of my favorite Constant Comment tea, while my four-footed baby alternately plays at my feet and kills her little three inch Teddy bear.

I should be writing, and I will be before much longer. I wrote until late last night/early this morning, and would love to finish chapter nine today and tomorrow, although I doubt I will succeed. For the first time ever, I'll be attending a Christmas Eve service at our church this evening, Lord willing.

I met friends yesterday evening at the Olive Garden. It was good to catch up on their news since they've moved out of town. Having their missionary daughter with them gave our time of food and fellowship an added dimension.

Let me give you my Christmas greetings, wishing you and yours a Christ-filled CHRISTmas. May you know the joy and peace that comes from having Him in the center of your life.

Please continue to pray for progress on the book. And that it will honor the Lord, which is the only reason for writing it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: